Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Meet Model 'Afolabi Timmie' Villadeji's Blog Face of the Year 2015

We present to you all our face of the year 2015
This damsel Afolabi Damilola Timilehin was Born and bred in Lagos State, and she's known to be a very fun and loving person.


It was a tough pick cause we had many options as usual but she had the highest votes. In the Interview with her, she expressed her condemnation on girls that bleach, and says she will forever maintain her skin colour. Speaking on if she becomes a beauty queen, what her PET Project would be like, " I would setup an organization that sees to the affair of armed forces brutality".  

Speaking about her personality:
" Timmie is a very loving and caring girl who  loves little kids a lot. "My loving family taught me a lot about loving others, so I love to help people" She's playful and fun to be with.. "I just want to keep positivity around me cause the world has enough pain and negativity already''

Well,  we all need positive Vibes in our lives., her details below and damn she is really transparent.

NAME: Afolabi Damilola Timilehin

DATE OF BIRTH: 17th of October 1997

INSTAGRAM USERNAME- @official_queenchampz_empire or @Champaislium

FACEBOOK: Afolabi Timmie

PHONE NUMBER : 08177283066, 09053693213

INSTITUTION : University of Ilorin

EMAIL ID; Labidamilola@gmail.com

STATE OF ORIGIN: Osun State

FAVOURITE MUSICIANS: Patoranking and Olamide

FAVOURITE FOOD- Pounded Yam and Melon Vegetable Soup

BIRTHDAY GIFT DREAM - Space Jet

LIKES-Listening to Music and Dancing, Taking Pictures and shopping

DISLIKES - Deceit
 
AMBITIONS: My biggest dream is to be the world best Lawyer, the wealthiest woman in the world, the best mum to my kids and the best wife to my husband.

QUOTE: "My dream is not to wear BRANDS, my dream is to become ONE!!!!!!"
#model #actress #student #motivationalspeaker  #frontdeskofficer  #servicomworker

More Fab pictures below



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Go timmy....the sky won't be your limit

Anonymous said...

It's a yes

Anonymous said...

I love black and shining girls

Anonymous said...

Villadeji is back again!!!
Timmie keep if up

Anonymous said...

Yay!! To Timmie

sassy snazzy said...

you go girl...... love ya plenty..
may all your ambitions come to fulfilment
the sky is your starting point dear

sassy snazzy said...

Jaytee says............

nice one baby gal.......keep moving....
we are proud of u...


Anonymous said...

I love this girl...can I date u miss

unknown said...

Dignity protrudes the Personality...Be u alwayz

Anonymous said...

Go Timmy go! Damsel Dammy go!Miss world in progress go!Your natural beauty is awesome!Your maturity, Courage,Your intelligency!!We love them all.Timmy all the way.FEMI say so!